CooperSurgical Training Lab - Måløv, Denmark - January 14th - January 15th
2 days course - Advanced
This two-day workshop aims to provide an introduction to the genetics services used in ART and PGT as a screening tool for embryo selection, together with the procedures used in embryo biopsy and handling of biopsied cells.
Methods for biopsy and cell tubing, including pipettes, media and equipment will be discussed. Hands-on sessions will allow participants to practice biopsy of trophectoderm cells and preparing them for analysis using mouse embryos.
The course will be taught in English.
To learn about the history and current trends in PGT
- To have hands-on practise in trophectoderm biopsy and cell preparation.
- To learn about the introduction of PGT to the clinical and laboratory setting
Lab technicians, clinical embryologists, research scientists with micromanipulation experience wishing to learn the basics of trophectoderm biopsy or improve their technique.
In order to ensure the highest educational standard, the limit of 8 participants has been set to this course.
Course fee is EUR 775.
- Attendance to lectures
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and from Denmark
- Cost for Visa application
- Participants are advised to organise a personal travel insurance.