CooperSurgical Training Lab - Måløv, Denmark
2 days course - Basic & Advanced
Participants will learn approaches for semen assessment and preparation, optimization of the ICSI procedure and use of sperm selection techniques based on hyaluronan binding (SpermSlow™ and PICSI® Dish). The emphasis will be on group participation so that delegates can pick up tips on how to optimize lab performance.
The course will be taught in English.
- To learn about the different sperm selection techniques prior to intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- To have hands-on practice in sperm preparation
- To have hands-on practice in sperm selection techniques based on hyaluronan binding: SpermSlow™ and PICSI
Lab technicians, clinical embryologists, research scientists already performing ICSI wishing to optimize their lab performance and improve their ICSI method by improving their sperm selection techniques.
In order to ensure the highest educational standard, the limit of 8 participants has been set to this course.
Course fee is EUR 400.
- Attendance to lectures
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and from Denmark
- Cost for Visa application
- Participants are advised to organise a personal travel insurance.