CooperSurgical Training Lab - Måløv, Denmark
2 days course - Advanced
This 2-day Course is intended to provide participants with the core knowledge to set up, maintain and control an optimal ART laboratory.
It aims to provide a detailed overview of the management tools for setting up equipment in an ART laboratory, together with procedures for validation and performance management.
Topics addressed include microscope set-up, environmental monitoring (VOCs, particle counts, microbiological loads), inventory/batch control and traceability, equipment and process validation, training flows for staff and use of KPIs and audits in quality management.
The course is suitable for participants wishing to optimize lab management of either a new or existing facility.
The course will be taught in English.
- To understand how to monitor and validate equipment, processes and the facility, including pH optimization
- To learn about handling and storage of consumables, including the need for control of inventory
- To understand how to implement a system for traceability, including electronic witnessing
- To learn about quality control, management, quality assurance and KPIs
- To understand the need for training and monitoring of individual staff members
- To learn about troubleshooting and audits
- To provide a forum to discuss lab management questions
Clinical embryologists, clinicians, lab managers, unit managers, clinic directors that have a good understanding of the working of an ART laboratory and regulations that apply to ART labs in their country.
In order to ensure the highest educational standard, the limit of 12 participants has been set to this course.
Course fee is EUR 275.
- Attendance to lectures
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and from Denmark
- Cost for Visa application
- Participants are advised to organise a personal travel insurance.