CooperSurgical Training Lab - Måløv, Denmark.
2 days course - Basic
Participants will receive a step-by-step guide to ICSI, with a critical appraisal of the technique’s efficacy. It will include description of indications for ICSI, technical aspects of sperm preparation (including sperm from epididymis or testis) and preparation of oocytes prior to injection. The set-up and optimisation of the ICSI equipment and procedure will be demonstrated and practised. Quality control and quality management for ICSI operators and the ICSI programme will be discussed.
The course will be taught in English.
- To learn about the theory and practice of intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- To have hands-on practise in ICSI
- To learn about quality control and management in ICSI
Lab technicians, clinical embryologists, research scientists with little or no ICSI experience wishing to learn the basics of the technique.
In order to ensure the highest educational standard, the limit of 8 participants has been set for this course.
Course fee is EUR 450.
- Attendance to lectures
- Syllabus of the Course
- Hands-on Training
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and from Denmark
- Cost for Visa application
- Participants are advised to organise a personal travel insurance.