CooperSurgical Training Lab - Måløv, Denmark
2 days course - Advanced
Participants will learn about key considerations in the design of a new laboratory or re-build of an existing one using the latest know-how – from planning (space design and future needs) to selection of construction materials (building materials, decision on ventilation system), laboratory furniture, equipment and disposables. Participants will also receive guidance regarding start-up and validation of the laboratory facilities before starting clinical treatments.
The importance of implementing a robust system of Total Quality Management (TQM, SOPs, KPI) will be discussed.
The course will comprise lectures and interactions between participants evaluating the optimal design of ART laboratories to ensure the best possible outcomes.
The course will be taught in English.
- To learn about the optimal design and layout of ART laboratories
- To understand how to select materials
- To learn about commissioning and validation of the laboratory
- To understand how to select equipment and disposables
- To learn about monitoring of your laboratory
- To learn about SOPs and KPIs
- To learn about quality control, management, quality assurance and KPIs
Clinical embryologists, clinicians, lab managers, unit managers, clinic directors that have a good understanding of the working of an ART laboratory and regulations that apply to ART labs in their country.
In order to ensure the highest educational standard, the limit of 20 participants has been set to this course.
Course fee is EUR 275.
- Attendance to lectures
- Hands-on training
- Syllabus of the Course
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and from Denmark
- Cost for Visa application
- Participants are advised to organise a personal travel insurance.